San Francisco Bay views and Oakland Valley vistas captivate upon entry. The voluminous spaces of the open living-dining room, kitchen-family room, dramatic vaulted ceilings, walls of large windows and wood burning fireplaces were the vision of Architect and original homeowner, Jeff Armstrong. He designed and built his Forestland Manor home to capture views from all levels.
Views and terrace off the open kitchen-family room, breakfast bar, abundant cabinetry, microwave oven, wine fridge, gas range continue to impress. Completing this main level is the powder room, two car garage with direct interior access to the main level plus two car driveway.
Three large bedrooms, two baths and a laundry room are located on the bedroom level. The oversized primary suite features views, a private deck, fireplace, walk-in closet, several additional closets, a large soaking tub with views, a long double vanity and large glass enclosed shower. The second bathroom was redesigned in 2022.
Tucked away at the end of a coveted cul-de-sac, this private enclave provides a safe zone for kids to play outdoors. Montclair Village, BART, Hwy 13 & 24, park/ trails, Hills Swim Club and the Skyline Blvd entrance to the Redwood Regional Park are only minutes away.
- View home in Heights above Montclair Village is secluded cul-de-sac
- Voluminous and light-filled open spaces
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Combo living/dining room with walls of windows and large terrace
- Vaulted ceilings and fireplace
- Open family room/kitchen with fireplace and terrace
- Chef’s kitchen with views and skylights
- Jenn-Air appliances include: microwave oven, range, dishwasher, fridge, 2-drawer wine fridge
- Huge primary suite with private terrace and fireplace including huge walk-in closet
- Primary bath has a large soaking tub with views plus dual vanities and large shower
- 2nd full bath and powder room were redesigned in 2022
- 3 bedrooms on one same level
- Large laundry room with washer and dryer
- Attached 2 car garage plus 2 car parking in front of garage
- 2934 sq ft per tax records
- Built 1989
- Abundance of storage and closets
- New hardwood floors throughout
- Exterior and interior painted in 2022
- Front deck replaced in 2022
- Designed and built by architect and original homeowner, Jeff Armstrong
- Situated in the private enclave of beautiful Forestland Manor homes
- Proximity to Redwood Regional Park – Montclair Village – BART – Hwy 13 & 24 – park/ trails – Hills Swim Club
About the listing agents:
Anna G. Spathis knows her clients will be with her for life. She genuinely cares about them and they know it. Through in-depth conversations and interviews, Anna first discovers her clients’ specific wants and needs and then passionately pursues them, deftly leveraging her industry know-how, sharp negotiating skills, and marketing expertise. Her extensive experience as a real estate developer and designer brings added value to the buying and selling process.
Dennis Stavropoulos has firmly established himself as one of the leaders of the San Francisco luxury real estate scene. A real estate agent, developer, and designer of luxury properties, he consistently achieves yearly records in sales prices and volume. Skilled in discovering the hidden value in properties, Dennis’ background and experience in design and construction make him uniquely qualified to advise on the best home to purchase and the renovations that will maximize a property’s resale value at time of sale.
Ready to move? Email us at [email protected], we are happy to serve you.