Rarely, if ever, does such an extraordinary, one-of-a-kind Cow Hollow residence come onto the market. Set on one of the Cow Hollow’s premier blocks, this turn of the century residence was transformed into a modern haven like no other found in San Francisco. Fully renovated from the ground-up and spanning over 7000 sq ft, this five-level rebuild was thoughtfully designed to imbue wellbeing and wellness. Panoramic Bay views from Golden Gate Bridge to Downtown from its upper levels make this significant Cow Hollow home an extraordinary opportunity.
A resort-like backyard in a tropical setting is the soul of the home and commands one’s attention upon entering the foyer. This south-facing oasis extends off the main level and boasts of a 20ft wall of continuously falling water, infinity pool/hot tub and walls of cascading succulents and tropical plants. Additional features include retractable canopies for ultimate privacy, large patio with outdoor kitchen and spaces for intimate gatherings around the fire bowl and poolside.
The top floor family room boasts views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Marin Headlands, the San Francisco Bay and Downtown. This room opens to two large decks and features a fireplace and kitchenette. Above is the rooftop terrace that offers even greater jaw-dropping views and is complete with a fire pit and speakers for relaxing and entertaining.
This home was tailored for those who seek a healthy lifestyle. The large multipurpose room with a kitchenette/ ”smoothie station” can be devoted to health, fitness and yoga. The wellness spa just adjacent to the multipurpose room features a steam room, sauna and can accomodate a massage table. Rejuvenate in the luxurious master bath that features a double shower and deep soaking tub. Restore and relax on the outdoor spaces, terraces and decks that are found on every level.
With an abundance of natural light, gracious spaces, volume and warm mixes of materials, the intentional floor plan is primed for both formal entertainment and informal living. It showcases a large foyer with marble floor and a cascade of Italian glass chandeliers that spans four levels. The formal living room has an oversized fireplace. The stately dining room features a wet bar and pocket doors for private meetings and intimate affairs. The butler’s kitchen and caterer’s station are featured additions to support larger events and gatherings.
This extraordinary home has five en suite bedrooms, two powder rooms, an elevator, a theater room, a view pent room, a temperature controlled wine room and radiant heated floors throughout. Its expansive garage will fit 7-8 cars and is complete with a car turner and pet-wash station.
- Main level opens to expansive retreat-like backyard with large deck, waterfall, jetted hot tub/pool and fire pit
- A resort-like backyard resembling a tropical setting of cascading hanging plants and the endless sounds of water falling over the pool/hot tub and the 14 feet wall of falling water
- A retractable canopy above the pool/hot tub for privacy, tranquility and active lifestyle
- Pentroom with views of San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge
- Roof deck fire pit and views that span the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, the Bay and Downtown
- 7,035 sq ft per floor plan visual
- 7-8 car garage with car-turner
- Main level with formal living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, butler’s kitchen & wet bar
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Bedroom level with 4 en-suite bedrooms with 2nd laundry
- Wellness and recreational level features a gym, spa with steam shower, sauna, juice bar, one suite bedroom, wine cellar and mud room
- Home theater
Ready to sell for top dollar? Contact us!