352 Coleridge Street, San Francisco
2 beds | 1.5 baths | 1,555 sq ft
This large, light-filled Bernal Heights home is 1555 sq ft per graphic artist and has tall-ceilings, large public rooms, remodeled kitchen and baths, period details, windows on four sides and a huge garage/storage area that spans almost the entire length of the home. It is located on Bernal Hill’s sunny west slope.
The large formal living room has a coved ceiling. The elegant, formal, dining room boasts a boxed beam ceiling. Both rooms are warm and charming with original fireplaces, built-ins, period details and wood floors.
The eat-in kitchen was remodeled in 2018 and boasts outlooks and large windows. It is equipped with professional appliances, stone countertops, ample cabinetry and breakfast bar.
The 1.5 baths were remodeled in 2021 and have brass accents and delightful colors.
The two large bedrooms may also accommodate a home office. The rear deck has outlooks and is perfect for morning coffee or tea. The utility room/mud room has washer and dryer hook-ups.
Experience delights and amenities offered by local restaurants, cafes, shops and the benefits of public transportation and freeway access.
- Spacious and light-filled Bernal Heights home
- Remodeled kitchen and baths
- Windows on four sides
- 1555 sq ft per graphic artist
- Huge garage/storage area that spans almost the entire length of the home
- Located on Bernal Hill’s sunny west slope
- Large living room has a coved ceiling
- Dining room boasts a boxed beam ceiling
- Eat-in kitchen remodeled in 2018 with outlooks and large windows
- Professional appliances
- Stone countertops
- Ample cabinetry
- Breakfast bar
- 1.5 Baths remodeled in 2021 with brass accents
- 2 Large bedrooms may also accommodate a home office
- Rear deck with outlooks
- Utility room/mud room has w/d hook-ups
- Original fireplaces
- Wood floors
- Tall ceilings
- Large public rooms
- Period details
- Near local restaurants | cafes | shops | public transportation and freeway access