Newly Completed Potrero Hill condo in a 2-unit building with modern architectural style, spanning two-levels, light-filled, with excellent layout and deeded backyard. This residence consists of 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, an inviting open floor plan with radiant heated floors.
Designed by renowned Vaso Peritos and located in one of San Francisco’s most sought-after neighborhoods, this residence features wide-plank hardwood floors, views of Downtown from bedroom and a spacious one car garage with ample storage and interior access.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with professional appliances, Eurostone countertops and a breakfast bar that is finished with a waterfall edge for a clean, modern look. Located a few blocks from freeway access, Caltrain, Potrero Hill Park and Recreation Center, Potrero Hill Park Tennis Courts, Whole Foods and all the delights offered by the local restaurants and cafes (Plow, Chez Maman, Farley’s), shops and salons found along 18th and 20th Street. Dog Patch, Chase Center and UCSF are also within proximity.
HIGHLIGHTS – AMENITIES
- 2-level condo in a 2-unit building
- Deeded landscaped backyard
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- Radiant heated floors
- Wide-planted Oakwood floors
- Primary en-suite with closets that opens to backyard
- City views from bedroom and terrace
- In-unit wsher/dryer
- Independent 1-car parking with interior access
- Near – Caltrain | Potrero Hill park and Recreation Center | Potrero Hill Park Tennis Courts
- Proximity to Dog Patch restaurants and cafes | Chase Center | UCSF
Own Your Dream Home Today!